HOW TO USE (candles)
Place candle on stable and heat-resistant surfaces only. This prevents the candle from overheating which is a fire hazard that can potentially burn your counters. Be careful.
Trim the wick to 1/4 inch (6mm) each time before burning. This prevents the flame from being too high which makes the candle burn faster. We don't want that. The flame can also reach nearby items and cause a fire. Again, be careful.
Burn at least 2 hours but no more than 4 hours at a time. The candle should have a full melt pool layer after 2 hours. Within 4 hours, the flame will be burning too high.
Warning: Burn within sight. Burn candle out of reach of children or pets. Always leave at least 10CM (4 IN.) between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.